Cookie and Advertising Policy
Last Reviewed: February 5th, 2022.
This policy describes how and why we use those tools. This policy also describes your choices.
Why We Use Tracking Tools
- To improve your experience on our sites and platforms.
- To carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services.
- To understand how visitors use our site. This includes navigating, scrolling, and looking at pages they access and content they open.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Required Cookies: Cookies that are required for you to operate and navigate our website, and use certain features. We store these cookies for the duration of your visit on our website.
- Functional Cookies: Cookies that allow us to measure how you access and use our website, so we may improve performance.
What Information Is Processed
You have choices about our tracking tools that are not required for our website to function. To opt out of behavioral advertising, click here. The choices you select are browser and device specific. Some browsers can also be set to reject cookies.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature. It lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want them to track your online activity. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are thus not currently set up to respond to these signals.
We use the following tracking tool:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how you use our website. This includes looking at where a visitor comes from and where they go when they leave our site. Google provides an opt-out for this tool here.
By continuing to browse on our website you consent to us deploying cookies as described in this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, or would like to stop cookies being stored on your device in the future, you can change the settings or use the links provided above to decline and/or delete cookies. See the "Help" section your browser menu for guidance on how to do this. Note that changing cookie settings may affect certain features within this website.
or this policy, you may email us at email@example.com
You may also contact us via physical mail at:
The Law Offices of Katharina Martinka, PLLC
ATTN: Privacy Officer
13235 N. 94th Way,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
This site may contain links to information and other matters on web sites not maintained by The Law Offices of Katharina Martinka, PLLC. The firm is not responsible for the content of these other web sites.
The entire contents of this site are Copyright © 2022 by The Law Offices of Katharina Martinka, PLLC. All images, text, and graphic materials used at this site are used with permission, and may not be copied without the consent of The Law Offices of Katharina Martinka, PLLC and the copyright owner.